Sunday, April 11, 2010

To start off...

So I decided to start this blog to journal all of my weekend projects and a little of everything else in between.

I like to think of myself as a weekend warrior however, I have to be honest.. sometimes I just get plain lazy!

This weekend I like to think I got a lot accomplished. Not everything on my list, but enough!

Spring has definitely sprung and I am in my "outside" mode. Making sure all of the gardens are looking pretty, the house is kept up and all of the other outdoor projects that I plan to accomplish this year. Here is the first:


The front stairs....



I have to say, I think they came out pretty good! 3 cans of "stone" faux paint and presto! Stairs that look like new for $24.... can't beat that!

I also did some sewing this weekend with my friend Kristyn for the shoppe. I have taken a hiatus for a bit so I figured it was about time I get back on track and replenish the inventory in there!

This was the end result of saturday - An adorable blanket for a good friend who is having a baby girl in July! Miss Anna will stay warm in this one:


Now, getting ready to get back to reality!

- Laura

1 comment:

  1. Oh the blanket will be a hit!
    My goodness though, those stairs!!! when did you do those???

    ReplyDelete